Long Home Products chose to implement the Think Lead Optimizer (TLO) software to better match their sales associates with leads, increase close rates, ticket prices, and their ROI. The Think Lead Optimizer was launched in one market and Think Unlimited began a comparative report between the market with TLO enabled and without.
Only 4 weeks after implementing the Think Lead Optimizer by Think Unlimited, this client saw growth in every area targeted area. With Think's proprietary AI lead score and assignment process, the higher quality scored leads led to an 8.6% growth in assignments compared week-over-week. With a higher assignment rate, the close rate grew by nearly 4% in the first month. The RPL value of each assigned lead added an additional $277 per lead & the actual gross sale per lead issued cost increased by over $491.
THiNK implemented our artificial intelligence learning & allocation technology, Think Lead Optimizer. TLO creates a custom algorithm that is self learning in order to provide our client, with the maximum amount of authentic and detailed data in real-time. TLO also aids current lead assigners by allowing data science to accurately predict and direct what sales representative is the prime choice for each and every lead.
Think Unlimited created two series of personalized, content-rich email drip campaigns and a high-converting landing page to deliver to unbranded leads in an automated sequence. The first email sequence focused on interior services, and the other on exterior services. After implementing some testing within their campaigns, conversion rates lifted drastically.
After implementing the Think Drip Campaigns, open rates schedule rates from their lead aggregators, including HomeAdvisor and Quinstreet began to vastly improve. This past December, their major lead aggregator schedule rates increased by 20% compared to December of the previous year. Dial per leads for the same time frame were reduced by 18% for one source, and 8% for a second for a combined 26% reduction. In the month of February alone, set rates rose week-over-week, starting the month around 20% and ending the month at 31.22%, during a season where home renovation projects typically fall. Email open rates and click through rates were showing up to 27.8% and 8.2% respectively.
ImproveIt started with the Think Unlimited Segmentation Report to gain a stronger understanding of their customer demographics for their marketing efforts.
Think Unlimited created two series of personalized, content-rich email drip campaigns and a high-converting landing page to deliver to unbranded leads in an automated sequence. The first email sequence focused on interior services, and the other on exterior services. After implementing some testing within their campaigns, demo rates lifted drastically.